Tape-in hair extensions are a popular type of semi-permanent hair extensions that are attached to your natural hair using a double-sided adhesive tape. They are called "tape-in" because they come in pre-taped wefts or panels that are applied near the root of your hair in horizontal sections.
Tape-in extensions are to be installed by a professional hair stylist. They will take small sections of your natural hair and sandwich them between two tape extensions, securing them in place.The adhesive tape used in tape-in extensions is strong and durable, designed to provide a secure hold. It is hypoallergenic and safe for your hair. The tapes are thin and flexible, which allows for a comfortable and discreet application.
Tape-in extensions require some specific care to ensure their longevity. You should avoid using oil-based or heavy styling products near the roots as they can weaken the adhesive. It's also recommended to wash and condition your hair gently, avoiding excessive tugging or pulling on the extensions. Regular maintenance appointments with your stylist are necessary to adjust the placement and maintain the health of your natural hair.
Maintaining tape extensions is relatively simple. You can wash and condition your hair as usual, making sure to be gentle near the tapes. It is advisable to avoid using heavy oil-based products directly on the tapes to prevent them from slipping. Regular maintenance appointments with a professional can help ensure the longevity of your extensions.
On your maintenance appointments, you will have the taped hair removed, the tapes will be cleaned and re-taped. Your natural hair will be washed and given a trim if required.
The newly re-taped hair will be re-applied back near to the scalp area once again.
1. Natural looking: Tape extensions are designed to blend seamlessly with your natural hair, giving you a natural and voluminous look. The extensions are attached close to the scalp and lay flat, making them less visible compared to other types of extensions.
2. Easy application: Tape extensions are relatively easy to apply and take less time compared to other methods like sew-in or fusion extensions. The process involves attaching the extensions to your natural hair using double-sided adhesive tapes. This means you can have longer, fuller hair in a shorter amount of time.
3. Lightweight and comfortable: Tape extensions are lightweight and do not put excessive strain on your scalp or hair follicles. The tapes used are thin and flexible, allowing for a comfortable and natural feel. You can easily style your hair without any discomfort.
4. Versatility in styling: Tape extensions can be styled just like your natural hair. You can curl, straighten, or even dye them to match your desired hairstyle. This versatility allows you to experiment with different looks and enhance your overall appearance.
5. Minimal damage to natural hair: When applied and removed correctly, tape extensions cause minimal damage to your natural hair. The adhesive tapes are gentle and do not require heat or chemicals for application, reducing the risk of hair breakage or damage. It is important, however, to follow the recommended guidelines for maintenance and removal to ensure the health of your natural hair.
H/H FOIL PACKAGE
Half head of foils + toner, wash and blow dry + 100g Tapes
+ style wave
F/H FOIL PACKAGE
Full head of foils + toner, wash and blow dry + 100g Tapes
+ style wave
Half head of foils + toner, wash and blow dry + 150g Tapes
+ style wave
Full head of foils + toner, wash and blow dry + 150g Tapes
+ style wave
10 PAIRS - 50 GRAMS
Adding Volume only.
20 PAIRS - 100 GRAMS
Adding volume + alittle length
(Thin or fine hair)
25 PAIRS - 125 GRAMS
FULL HEAD + QUARTER
Adding volume + length
(fine to average thickness)
5 PAIRS - 25 GRAMS
Face framing, fill in gaps.
30 PAIRS - 150 GRAMS
Volume + length
(short or blunt cut will need 250g)
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT
OR CALL 0460020364 FOR ANY QUERIES